The equipment is developed under the assistance of major European manufacturers and consists of a Horizontal Cross-Flow scrubber system as well as a Vertical Flow scrubber system. Waste gas reroutes into the packed tower, where waste gas and the chemical solution make optimal contact to produce a chemical absorption reaction. The treated gas passes through the dehydrator to remove liquid, and the treated clean air releases into the atmosphere. The treated chemical solution will pass through a pH controller and dosing system to be recycled and reused, thereby reducing the treatment of wastewater and risk of contamination.
- Scrubber systems of differing dimensions can be designed according to the needs or restrictions of the space. Custom made products are also available.
- Single phase or multiphase fill layer designs are available, providing optimal flexibility of the system.
- Optimal treatment efficiency. Easy to operate and to maintain.
- Chemical solution can be recycled for reuse and reducing the problem of wastewater emission.
- Optimal gas/liquid contact, minimal pressure loss.
- The equipment utilizes PLC automated operations with no need for manual control.
- Materials are available in FRP, PP, PVC, PVC + FRP or stainless steel products, etc.
- Dimensions can be custom-made according to the characteristic of the waste gas or the requirements of the client.
- Treatment of waste gas produced during the electronic, semiconductor and optoelectronic manufacturing processes.
- Treatment of waste gas produced during various industrial plant production processes.
- Deodorization of waste gas in sewage treatment plants.
- Treatment of waste gas produced in incinerators and industrial furnaces.